Marketing Toolkit for Exhibitors
Exhibitors can take advantage of these marketing tools to draw attendees to your booth and help make the 2015 expo a success!
Before the Expo
- Bill Stuffers and Invites - Personally invite your customers and contacts through mail or email using free expo ticket bill stuffers. Add your company name and booth information before sending - some exhibitors even include a personalized letter with each invite. We also have promotion cards you may hand out - contact RCI to request yours.
- Promotional Image - Promote your presence at the RCI expo by using our promotional button image in your advertisements and on your website. Add your booth number under the image to drive traffic to your company booth.
- Email Footer - Use this email footer image in your email signatures. Link it to http://www.retailconfectioners.org/annual where your customers and contacts can register for the event.
- Social Media Copy - Spread the word that you will be at the RCI expo via Facebook and Twitter. We've compiled some suggested copy to use in your social media marketing leading up to the expo. Be sure to use the hashtag #RCIexpo in your posts.
During the Expo
- Advertise - RCI members are invited to advertise in the official Convention Magazine that is given to each convention and expo attendee. The Convention Magazine is also mailed to each RCI member that did not attend the event and to all new RCI members that join July 2015 through May 2016.
- New Product Showcase - Showcase your newest products on a New Product Showcase Shelf. For just $150 per shelf, exhibitors may reserve a shelf to display their newest products at the expo entrance. Shelf space selection is available on a first-come, first-serve basis, so return this form today to reserve your space!
- Expo Drawing - Donate prizes for the expo drawing and give attendees an added incentive to place orders on the expo floor. Attendees will receive an individual entry into the drawing from each company they place an order with on the expo floor. Each exhibitor is provided with simple entry forms to give customers who make orders and entries are collected at the registration desk. Drawings will take place on both Tuesday and Wednesday during the expo. Products and/or gift certificates are a great way to get your information into the hands of potential new customers. Complete and return this form to donate a prize today!
- Live Demos - Live booth demonstrations are a great way to create excitement and draw attendees to your booth. Notify RCI when you will be providing a demonstration at your booth and we'll announce it along with your company name and booth number on the show floor.