2017 RCI Fall Regional Conference
Make plans now to extend your stay and enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience at the
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta beginning the day following the event!
Tickets can be purchased directly from the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta website.
- General Admission Tickets ($10/pp) - Some transportation passes include a general admission ticket.
- Chasers' Club Tickets ($45/pp) - Includes guaranteed seating in a private patio located on the north end of Balloon Fiesta Park, beverages and a hot food item.
- Gondola Club Tickets ($100/pp) - Enjoy Balloon Fiesta from one of the most picturesque locations in Balloon Fiesta Park. The Gondola Club is a private area away from the crowds, and includes delicious food, hosted open bar, local entertainment and indoor restrooms. Tickets go on sale March 28, 2017.
The excitement surrounding the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Opening Ceremonies can bring crowded conditions. We recommend purchasing bus transportation that allows you to use roads that are closed to passenger cars.
- Fiesta Express Park & Ride
- The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta helps Balloon Fiesta goers avoid congested traffic and parking conditions near Balloon Fiesta Park by offering incentives to park their vehicles at one of several Albuquerque locations and take a Balloon Fiesta Express Park & Ride bus into Balloon Fiesta Park.
- Tour New Mexico Balloon Fiesta Transportation
- Tour New Mexico offers Balloon Fiesta goers fast and convenient round-trip transportation to Balloon Fiesta Park picking up from multiple hotel stops on each route. The adult fee of $45 includes a half price general admission ticket and transportation to and from the park using a bus-only route.
- Sign up for round trip transportation from Hotel Chaco by using this form.